Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht

Chrome bonnet lifters and hello....

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht -> Exterieur
Weiße Blinker << :: >> Spoiler selbst montieren oder in die Werkstatt???  
Autor Nachricht
Britishbulldog

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.04.2005, 18:38    Titel: Chrome bonnet lifters and hello....

Hallo is allen,

mijn naam Mat en ik leef in het UK, verry goede plaats u hier hebt, om het even welk van u leden hebt bonnetheftoestellen op u Sei en als zo waren u kocht hen en had u om het even welke pics doet, kunt u vele stemmende delen voor Sei kopen niet in het UK zo blij zou zijn van sommige freinds om stemmend materiaal op me te posten

thanx opnieuw

Mat

Hi all,
my name is Matt and I live in the UK, verry good site you have here, do any of you members have bonnet lifters on you Sei and if so were did you buy them and have you any pics, you cannot buy many tuning parts for the Sei in the UK so would be glad of some freinds to post tuning stuff on to me

thanx again

Matt
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
+++ Werbung +++
Diese Werbung verschwindet, sobald Du dich einloggst!
puni

Fahrzeug: Seat Leon Cupra 1P 2.0 TFSI

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.04.2005, 19:00    Titel:

hi matt,

there are several possibilties to install bonnet lifters. i am not sure but i think "Merkur" got some on their list. you could also get lifters from an old bmw 3. theres an explanation in german how to make them fit ,right here in the forum. i hope the pictures are enough, otherwise tell me so i can try to translate it for you Smile

bonnet lifters from bmw on seicento:
http://www.seicento-world.de/module.....e=News&file=article&sid=8

i wonder that you say that its hard to get seicento parts in the uk... i heard they put 1.6 machines into seicentos there Very Happy

puni
Britishbulldog

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.04.2005, 19:10    Titel:

haha dont beleive all you hear m8 we put 1242 punto 60 engines in and punto 70 mpi lumps but not 1.6 to my knowledge

thanx for your help on the lifters will take a look

cheers
puni

Fahrzeug: Seat Leon Cupra 1P 2.0 TFSI

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.04.2005, 19:14    Titel:

im pretty sure they do Very Happy

i just cant remember the url Sad

but i am sure someone can help me here Very Happy

puni
F-M-W
CW-Team

Fahrzeug: Nissan 350z

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.04.2005, 17:53    Titel:

If u need more pictures please tell me. I`ve got some more on my hd which i could upload.
You`re welcome to ask me about details if you have problems to install the lifters.
Britishbulldog

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.04.2005, 20:38    Titel:

pics would be good m8 Very Happy , your sei looks realy good

cheers ;D
F-M-W
CW-Team

Fahrzeug: Nissan 350z

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.04.2005, 16:00    Titel:

Here you are:

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht -> Exterieur Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

© 2004 - 2012 cento-world.de
Impressum/Datenschutz