Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht

Hallo everyone!

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht -> Show-Off
servus << :: >> und noch einer....  
Autor Nachricht
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.09.2005, 12:21    Titel: Hallo everyone!

As in title: Halle everyone!
First of all: sorry that my post is in english but my german is very, very bad. I understand a lot but when I want to write something it usually become a disaster.
I live in Poland and I am a proud owner of Fiat Cinquecento but it is not a usual Cinquecento! It have 1.6 turbo engine based on Uno Turbo engine. Now I am finishing second evolution of that powertrain. I hope to past 250 HP mark. We will see in near future.
I am the member of polish internet Cinquecento/Secento club Centomania. adress of our site is www.centomania.pl.
So one more time: hallo!
Yaninnya
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen
+++ Werbung +++
Diese Werbung verschwindet, sobald Du dich einloggst!
kleinstwagenkiller

Fahrzeug: Seicento Sporting Schumacher

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.09.2005, 12:32    Titel:

:hallo: Hi,

could you please post a view photos of your Cin? I think there are some guys here who are very interested in your project. Also it is not that easy to make it possible to drive such a car legal here in Germany.

Ciao
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.09.2005, 13:03    Titel:

kleinstwagenkiller hat Folgendes geschrieben:
:hallo: Hi,
could you please post a view photos of your Cin? I think there are some guys here who are very interested in your project.

I wil find some. No problem.
Also it is not that easy to make it possible to drive such a car legal here in Germany.

I know. Many years ago I was talkig about it with Wolfgang Hagedorn (Novitec chearman) and Wolfgang told me that they where chceckin posibilities of such conversion and he told me that it is impossible. It is posible but with some shell mods which are forbidden in Germany.
puni

Fahrzeug: Seat Leon Cupra 1P 2.0 TFSI

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.09.2005, 13:08    Titel:

welcome to seicento-world!

i guess i have to visit poland soon... seen great seis and cinques on pictures that are allowed to drive around there Smile

would be great if u could tell us about events there .. guess there will be many of them next year...

greetings puni
kleinstwagenkiller

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.09.2005, 17:17    Titel:

I think especially fabucento is happy if you post some tricks and informations because he thinks about a change of the engine. He wants more power Very Happy (who not).
It is good to have a person here from the country where our babies were "born".
day

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.09.2005, 17:57    Titel:

Welcome to seicento-world Wink

Very nice site with a lot of nice cars Wink
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.09.2005, 20:27    Titel:

puni hat Folgendes geschrieben:
i guess i have to visit poland soon...

In which region of Poland you will be? Members of our club has meetings in many cities (i.e. in Warsaw we have three meetings each week).
would be great if u could tell us about events there .. guess there will be many of them next year...

This year we have one main event and two smaller. The main event is each year.
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 24.09.2005, 20:39    Titel:

I think especially fabucento is happy if you post some tricks and informations because he thinks about a change of the engine. He wants more power Very Happy (who not).

It is very complicated job to put that engine to CC.
When I was speaking many years ago with Heintz Fritsch from Fritsch Motorsport he told me that he made one CC with Punto GT engine but he had huge problems with gearbox because he used gearbox from Punto 90 Mk I (it is not enough strong). But I never seen that car and Wolfgang Hagedorn (Novitec) told me with laugh that this car is like monster from Loch Ness: everybody is talking about it but nobody saw it! And he told me then that they checked it and it is impossible. So... I built one. ;D
I must find some photos because to fit that engine you must make som mods of the shell.
It is good to have a person here from the country where our babies were "born".

Nice to heard that. I think that our club (or the members) can help i.e. with many technical problems.
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.09.2005, 12:06    Titel:

great seis and cinques on pictures that are allowed to drive around there Smile

BTW Could you explain which non original parts needs TUV aproove?
kleinstwagenkiller

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.09.2005, 13:28    Titel:

Yaninnya hat Folgendes geschrieben:
great seis and cinques on pictures that are allowed to drive around there Smile

BTW Could you explain which non original parts needs TUV aproove?

nearly everything.
Especially things making the car faster or better looking or sound better. You have to imagine every part which can be lost when you drive really fast :lach: .
For example engines, wheels and tyres, shorter springs, spoiler, how I said nearly everthing.

Like I see you have got an avatar. Is this the engine of your car :lach: and if yes have you put any pics on this page?
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.09.2005, 13:48    Titel:

nearly everything.
Especially things making the car faster or better looking or sound better. You have to imagine every part which can be lost when you drive really fast :lach: .
For example engines, wheels and tyres, shorter springs, spoiler, how I said nearly everthing.

I am asking because we are producing induction systems for CC and SC. it is giving very good power and torque gains (+ 4 PS and + 10 Nm) and we already sold some to England. In Poland we sold over 50 in two and a half months. Yo can see it here:
www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=34318&page1
Like I see you have got an avatar. Is this the engine of your car :lach: and if yes have you put any pics on this page?

Exactly! Very Happy I am finishing evo 2 of my engine. I hope to start it in 4 - 6 weeks.[/url]
kleinstwagenkiller

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.09.2005, 15:31    Titel:

looks good. But the TÜV will have some problems. Because in good old Germany it is hard to get a sport exhaust and a open sport airfilter(?) allowed.

It looks a little bit like a turbo.
Yaninnya

Fahrzeug:

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.09.2005, 09:40    Titel:

looks good. But the TÜV will have some problems. Because in good old Germany it is hard to get a sport exhaust and a open sport airfilter(?) allowed.

We have in plans two covers for air filter: first for cone air filters which can be fited as now is air filter itself and second special cone air duct with panel filter fited behind front bumper (like in group A rally Integrales).
It looks a little bit like a turbo.

I did not think about it that way. But you are right. :ja:
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Fiat Seicento & Fiat Cinquecento Community Foren-Übersicht -> Show-Off Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Ähnliche Beiträge im Fiat Cinquecento und Seicento Forum
Thema Forum Antworten
Keine neuen Beiträge Hallo an alle, Smalltalk 9
Keine neuen Beiträge Hallo :) Show-Off 3
Keine neuen Beiträge Hallo aus dem Raum heilbronn Show-Off 7
Keine neuen Beiträge Hallo aus Österreich Show-Off 28
Keine neuen Beiträge Hallo zusammen Show-Off 19

© 2004 - 2012 cento-world.de
Impressum/Datenschutz